Side Window Replacement
Unlike a windshield, in most cases, if your car's side window gets damaged it will need to be replaced.
Amity Auto Glass ensures the glass for your side window replacement is as good as the original piece of glass we are replacing. We only use glass manufactured to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standards for all our work, including side window replacement.
How do we do it?
Our certified auto glass technicians will:
- Inspect your damage carefully
- Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass
- Vacuum any debris and glass from the vehicle
- Insert a brand new side window
- Test the regulator to ensure the window functions properly
- Clean all the glass on your vehicle
The whole process will often take less than one hour and can be done via in-shop or convenient mobile service to your home or office.
To replace your side window glass with Amity Auto Glass, schedule an appointment online today or call our auto glass experts 24/7 at 631-264-3323.